Mumbai Airport (BOM)
About Mumbai Airport (IATA: BOM): Mumbai has one unique Airport, the Chattrapathi Shivaji International Airport. This airport was in the past two different airports: Santa Cruz Airport and Sahar Airport, some locals are still using these names nowadays. The Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport serves as one of India's major international airports. It is the second busiest after Delhi Airport.
About Mumbai: Mumbai is the world's most populous metropolis. The city is located on an island with a deep natural harbour and is the nation's commercial capital. It is located on the west coast of India and is the capital of the state of Maharashtra. The name was officially changed from Bombay to Mumbai in 1995, but the former name is still used worldwide to refer to the city.
- Flight Status
- Check on-line the status of your flight. Check Arrivals Flight Status or Departures Flight Status
- Prepaid taxi is the easiest way to arrive to Mumbai city center, but train could be fastest on peak hours. See tips
- The two terminals are far one from other, be sure which terminal are you going to use. See more terminal info.
- Car Rental
- If you want to rent a car, use the search engine on our car rental page and compare all operating companies
- Present and Future
- The airport is changing very fast, the new T2 is being used since January 2014 and is still underconstruction to become the unique terminal on airport
Contact InformationSee the airport in Google Maps
Address: Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099, India
Phone (24x7 Helpline): +91 22 66851010