Mumbai Airport (BOM)
About Mumbai Airport (IATA: BOM): Mumbai has one unique Airport, the Chattrapathi Shivaji International Airport. In the past, Mumbai Airport was known as Sahar International Airport, while some locals still use this name nowadays along with Santacruz Airport given its location in the suburbs of Sanatacruz and Sahar village in Andheri and the fact that in the past were two independent airports. It is the second busiest airport in India after Delhi Airport. The airport is located in Andheri, 8 km north of downtown Mumbai.
About Mumbai: Mumbai is is the most populous city in India with an estimated city proper population of 18.4 million as of 2015. The city is located on an island with a deep natural harbour and is the nation's commercial capital. It is located on the west coast of India and is the capital of the state of Maharashtra. The name was officially changed from Bombay to Mumbai in 1995, but the former name is still used worldwide to refer to the city.
- Flight Status
- Check on-line the status of your flight. Check Arrivals Flight Status or Departures Flight Status
- Prepaid taxi is the easiest way to arrive to Mumbai city center, but train could be fastest on peak hours. Also, taxi, bus and rickshaw are available within Mumbai Airport facilities See tips
- The two terminals are far one from other, be sure which terminal are you going to use.
- Terminal 1, Terminal 2 See more terminal info.
- Car Rental
- If you want to rent a car, use the search engine on our car rental page and compare all operating companies
- Present and Future
- It is expected that Terminal 2 will be the only operating terminal in Mumbai Airport after the integration of Terminal 1 into Terminal 2.
- Mumbai Travel Guide
- Check Mumbai Travel Guide at Bautrip for more information about Mumbai.
Contact InformationSee the airport in Google Maps
Address: Sahar, Andheri East. Mumbai, Maharashtra 400029, India
Phone (24x7 Helpline): +91 22 66851010 / +91 22 2681 3000